Dermatologists have used ultra-violet light therapy for the effective and safe treatment of many skin disorders. Its effectiveness has been cited in clinical studies and research programs with findings published in medical journals around the world.
- Niwa Y et al. J Dermatol, 2009; 36: p579-582
- Miyoshi K et al., J Dermatol 2010; 37: p163-166
- Hearn RMR et al. Br J Dermatol 2008; 159: p931-935
- Weichenthal M et al. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed 2005; 21: p260-266
- Parrish JA et al. J Invest Dermatol 1981; 76: p359-362
- Leone G et al. JEADV 2003; 17: p531-537
- Bianchi B et al. JEADV 2003; 17: p408-413
- Aubin F et al. Br J Dermatol 2005; 152: p99-103
- Kollner K et al. Br J Dermatol 2005; 152: p750-754
- Mori M et al. J Am Acad Dermatol 2004; 50(6): p943-945
Patient and/or Physician Inquires are answered through the Support Center or through email at email@example.com.